Default Is the PBK wingback convertible rocker comfortable?

Does anyone have one or used one? I'm thinking about ordering it for our nursery. Is it tall enough that you can rest your head back?

We have one and use it almost every day to rock DS. It's tall enough to rest your head on (I'm 5'4 and DH is 5'10 and it works). It's not very wide though so I stopped nursing little one comfortably in it a couple months back. And it is comfy but not super plush but maybe it depends on the fabric selection and how they fill it (we have the French stripe). But it's a beautiful and very well made rocker! We got the little converter legs they sell to eventually convert it to a chair for the sitting area of our master bedroom.
    DS 2014

Oh good! I'm happy to read you like it and you can rest your head back. I ordered one last night and I plan to change the legs down the road too. It's a really pretty chair so worst case if is not ideal for nursing then it will be great in the living room for sure. I ordered the everyday velvet. I didn't get the ottoman. I'm hoping to find a less expensive option for that...

Yeah, we didn't get the matching ottoman either. Instead got a simple Kidcraft wooden nursing stool that has done the trick for when we need to put our feet up.
    DS 2014