Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I use elta tinted plus tarte tinted moisturizer (has some spf, but my understanding is the spf even in makeup that contains it really isn't adequate in most cases). The elta was a suggestion here and I've been happy with it overall so far.

I am not acne prone; once in a while some silicone-heavy products will trigger some clogged pores, but I haven't had that issue with the elta.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

Where are you all purchasing your EltaMD? Through a dermatologist?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post

Amazon (best price lately for a 2 pack)
    Dermstore.com
    Skinstore.com
    DD '06
    DD '14

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    I bought my 2 pack of EltaMD Clear for $39.99 (shipping included) from a Costco.com a few weeks ago, but I think it is out of stock again. Whenever available at Costco.com, it quickly sells out. Check periodically there if you can. Otherwise, I buy from Amazon. However, the EltaMD site does expressly state that the only authorized resellers are derma offices and places listed on their site. I remember Amazon was not an authorized seller, but I always bought there anyways.

http://eltamd.com/development/wp-con...-Rev.-3.15.pdf
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have to use a product with a fairly high concentration of zinc oxide. Chemical sunscreens do not work for me. I use Olay Complete Sensitive SPF 30 facial moisturizer which has 6% zinc and works extremely well under makeup.
    http://www.olay.com/en-us/skin-care-...sensitive-skin
    You have to check the ingredients on the bottle carefully because there are two bottles that look extremely similar but one does not contain the zinc.

FYI: The website says 7% zinc. AFAIK, this is new.

ETA: I had never heard of Elta MD before this post. It contains more zinc than the Olay. I may have to try it. Thanks!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

I use Yes to Carrots moisturizer with SPF. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and have had no problems with it. I also use Smashbox BB cream on top of it on most days. When i know i will be outside all day i use cetaphil moisturizer, but I don't really like it.

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I use this by juice organics, but when it runs out I'm going to try 100% Pure's SPF moisturizer bc I love their products.

http://www.juicebeauty.com/store/ski...isturizer.html

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    I bought my 2 pack of EltaMD Clear for $39.99 (shipping included) from a Costco.com a few weeks ago, but I think it is out of stock again. Whenever available at Costco.com, it quickly sells out. Check periodically there if you can. Otherwise, I buy from Amazon. However, the EltaMD site does expressly state that the only authorized resellers are derma offices and places listed on their site. I remember Amazon was not an authorized seller, but I always bought there anyways.

http://eltamd.com/development/wp-con...-Rev.-3.15.pdf
    Wow, I had no idea it was available on Costco.com! Thanks for the heads up. Do you have to just keep checking from time to time or are there typically certain times of the year it's on the site? Anyway to sign up for a ping when it goes on the site? Thank you

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by baymom View Post
    Wow, I had no idea it was available on Costco.com! Thanks for the heads up. Do you have to just keep checking from time to time or are there typically certain times of the year it's on the site? Anyway to sign up for a ping when it goes on the site? Thank you
    I think checking periodically is the only way to know if it is in stock. The direct Costco.com link is not currently active because it is out of stock, but that can change at any time. This link is still available:

http://reviews.costco.com/2070/10000...ws/reviews.htm

So you can probably click on the product link on this review page to see if it is in stock eventually. Good luck!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    I think checking periodically is the only way to know if it is in stock. The direct Costco.com link is not currently active because it is out of stock, but that can change at any time. This link is still available:

http://reviews.costco.com/2070/10000...ws/reviews.htm

So you can probably click on the product link on this review page to see if it is in stock eventually. Good luck!
    Awesome, thank you for the link! I've been buying it on Amazon and this is an even better price.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast