Default Nordstrom MZ Wallace Sale + 16% CB Ebates

Ebates is offering 16% cashback for Nordstrom for today - 5/18. They also have 16 MZ Wallace styles 40% off plus a free cosmetic bag with a $300+ purchase.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=...z+wallace+sale
    Last edited by ECMom; 05-18-2015 at 04:53 PM.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just placed a Nordstrom order today and evreward.com said Discover 10% cashback was best. Arrgh--annoyed because I actually checked ebates yesterday to see if Nordstrom was one of the 16% cb sites (it wasn't yesterday). Thanks for posting.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got an email from ebates today and it's a one day rebate for today only at Nordstrom so that's probably why evreward didn't show it.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    I just placed a Nordstrom order today and evreward.com said Discover 10% cashback was best. Arrgh--annoyed because I actually checked ebates yesterday to see if Nordstrom was one of the 16% cb sites (it wasn't yesterday). Thanks for posting.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    I got an email from ebates today and it's a one day rebate for today only at Nordstrom so that's probably why evreward didn't show it.
    , I bought way too much today thanks to that 16%. Ended up getting the clove MZ Wallace Eliza, several pairs of TOMS, plus some things for the kids.