petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Bridal Shower games needed

Bridal shower is this Sunday. Please hit me with your best ideas for games. We are already doing the newlywed game thing where we interview the groom ahead of time and then interview the bride there. Also doing refreshments and gift opening so we were thinking just one other shortish game.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

The only shower game I like is bingo - where you give the guests blank game boards and they fill in gifts they think the bride will receive.

I think I've played the "what's in your bag" game at every bridal shower I've been to. You get points for every item you have in your bag from a list of items. Some items are worth more points than others. There should be a template online that you can print out and use. Very easy and requires little prep.

My favorite game is to ask the groom 20 questions (you can find examples online). Get his answers. At the shower, ask the attendees to guess the number of answers the bride will give that match the groom's answers. Then ask the bride the same 20 questions. For every answer that differs from the groom's, give the bride a piece of gum. Be sure to tally up the right answers. The attendee(s) with the right # or closest wins and the bride has a mouthful of gum. Hilarious.
    Proud mom to one & only DS born 4/12
    Expecting someone new in April 2016