Default Does this look like a bug bite?

Ds2 age 2, has has this thing on his wrist since last week. I think we first noticed it last Friday. When I first saw it, I thought it was exzema, But then it got bigger and looked kind of like a mosquito bite. Now it's a flat red patch with a tiny raised pimple like bump in the middle. Pic attached. I can't decide whether or not to call the dr. It's looked exactly like this for the past 2-3 days. I think the photo attached...
    image.jpg

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'd say irritated bug bite
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Looks like could be a bug bite to me. WHen it doesn't itch or bother them too much, and it seems to take FOREVER to go away - I think it could be a spider bite.

I would put some sort of topical cortizone cream on it if it's bothering him, but unless it was spreading or growing I wouldn't call the doc (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post
    Looks like could be a bug bite to me. WHen it doesn't itch or bother them too much, and it seems to take FOREVER to go away - I think it could be a spider bite.

I would put some sort of topical cortizone cream on it if it's bothering him, but unless it was spreading or growing I wouldn't call the doc (IMO).
    Yeah it doesn't seem to itch him at all, which makes things more mysterious! I'll give it a couple more days.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post

Yes, this. I react to spider bites and it looks similar to this. If you look really closely, you may be able to see a tiny dot where the bite was. Mine would stay like this for a few days and then turn hard. Won't itch either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk