Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The MySize is really nice, the push-on LATCH connectors make it way easy to take in and out, and it's light enough for travel if you are with DH (Have you ever owned a seat with the cheap metal hooks? The Tribute and NEXT have those, they are a pain in the butt to dig out when you uninstall). It will last a couple years longer than the Tribute or NEXT.
    Anywhooo...that's my middle of the road suggestion...glad Trales mentioned it first, though
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

I got the Scenera Next and I love it as a travel seat!! It is so light, easy to install in a variety of cars and planes, and will balance nicely in the seat of our stroller (while I wear DS) to get through airports easily. DS and I just got home from a 3 week trip during which we took it Texas, Arizona and Kansas. I installed it in 6 different cars and 6 airplanes (1 of which it only fit in forward facing) and it was perfect for its purpose. It is the only seat I have had with the cheap metal hooks, and at first I had a hard time with them, but after a couple of times I figured out what I was doing wrong that was making it harder than it had to be. It is now in DH's car that we almost never drive.

I also got a Graco 4Ever. It was a totally unnecessary splurge. And I LOVE it so much! I liked our NextFit, but this one lets me scoot my front seat back another click or two, is easier to get DS in and out of, is easier to tighten the straps, and the buckles and crotch strap stay out of the way much better so I don't have to dig them out from under him every time. I also think he will be cooler in it because of the different shape. The NextFit will go in and out of DH's Escape depending on how much room he needs to haul stuff for work, and will be used on days he does daycare drop off and/or pickup. We are all happy.

Edit: I don't care if the 4Ever doesn't last forever. If I only use it as a convertible seat and buy a different booster later on that is fine. I got it because I like it for right now as a rear facing seat, not because they claim I won't need another seat. Apparently I like buying new seats And I paid around $225 for it after tax so it wasn't as expensive as it could have been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gymnbomb; 08-04-2015 at 12:58 PM.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2