Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just received mine yesterday and tried the blow dryer today. It definitely makes my hair shinier than my old Target dryer.

Quick tip for anyone else who plans to use it before you're fully awake- the power button is a tiny round button on the back of the handle. I initially thought mine was a dud because the touch screen was dark and I didn't realize there was a separate power button.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    I just received mine yesterday and tried the blow dryer today. It definitely makes my hair shinier than my old Target dryer.

Quick tip for anyone else who plans to use it before you're fully awake- the power button is a tiny round button on the back of the handle. I initially thought mine was a dud because the touch screen was dark and I didn't realize there was a separate power button.
    I totally agree about the power button! It took me like 5 minutes to find it!

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Me too! I was like aggh got a dud, then found that little button.

The only thing I would change is that the flat iron is only one temperature and there is no auto shut off. Ill still be using my Sedu, and perhaps save this one as a backup or leave at my parents house. The set was so generous it was almost embarrasing. My husband was in awe of all the stuff it included. Big thanks again to you OP!

Hi - can anyone who ordered the bundle tell me if the drier came with a comb attachment? It would look similar to the one in this picture (I know this is a different drier - just attaching the picture do you know what I am talking about). Also, how are you liking your dryers? Thanks.

no, it has a traditional diffuser and An attachment that like focuses the air...can't think of the name.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To answer your question, I love the dryer. At first I thought it was heavy, but then I realized how much faster it dries so the weight doesn't bother me. I have never used a high end dryer, so I may not be the best to compare. This is dramatically better than the ones I've used in the past. My hair looks so much better in so much less time. I had kind of quit blow drying my hair because it was making it so brittle and frizzy. Now I am looking for a nice shower cap because I am realizing that my style is holding much better for longer and I won't have to wash as frequently. So yes, I am very happy with the dryer! (still haven't even opened the other two!)

Thanks for your response!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3