Default fitbit charge HR or Fitbit Surge?

it's about 100 bucks difference between those two wearable trackers and cannot decide between! It'll be an upgrade from my fitbit One that i've been wearing for almost a year. Wanted an upgrade to include heart rate and variety of workouts i can input.

Only worried about the bulky aspect of the "watch"....anyone??
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have the charge. I haven't worn a watch in years and don't find it cumbersome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
    I have the charge. I haven't worn a watch in years and don't find it cumbersome.

Can I ask about the charge? My dad is upgrading and passing his charge to me (yay) only it is a large and I am sure too big. Is there a way to switch the band (I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post

Good to know! I haven't wore a watch in years so was worried it being bulky.

Is the heart rate and GPS accurate? Read some reviews saying it wasn't.

Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Can I ask about the charge? My dad is upgrading and passing his charge to me (yay) only it is a large and I am sure too big. Is there a way to switch the band (I hope).
    I don't think you can. If we lived near each other I would switch with you. It is supposed to be a bit big and glide on your wrist. The small just fits me but I think I would prefer a large. DH bought it for me so i didn't try it on first.

I haven't really paid attention to either especially the gps. My friend uses hers more fully and loves it.

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My coworker in the office next to me got the HR a month ago. She loves it. She says the heartrate stuff is very motivating, even if inaccurate, b/c it certainly shows progression specific to her so she knows she is doing better. For father's day, tho, I was deciding b/t the HR for DH and the Surge. I got the Surge instead - as I know that my DH isn't techy enough to really get into the heartrate stuff. I got the flex for me, and I miss the display