Default Razor Electric Scooter $69.00 at Target

Razor Electric Scooter - E175 Red

http://www.target.com/p/razor-electr...d/-/A-10971813

Part of the Target Black Friday in July sale event.
    http://www.target.com/c/target-black...c=2666560|null

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

THANK YOU!!! Awesome deal.

I almost bought online, but then decided just to run to the store and pick one up. Needed for a birthday tomorrow.

Of course - in the store it was STILL $139.99. I asked them to price match online - and their ipad came up $139.99! Showed them my phone with $69 and they matched it quickly with no problem. Redcard saved another 5%.

Definitely a deal - i read the black Friday price for this last year was $90. It also gets decent reviews on target and amazon.com.

Can anyone give me an age range for this? I want to buy one for my 9 year old, but wondering if my 6 year old would also be able to use it?

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm the one who just bought it - but from what i read 6 & 7 year olds CAN use it - as long as they can do a kick start? Just needs practice till they get the hang on starting it. ALOT of reviews online say age 6-7 is ok, but it seemed really popular with 8-11 yo.

The box says 8+

I bought it for my 10 year old - but he doesn't have too much experience on a scooter yet. I think the max weight is 120 pounds for this one. It goes up to 5mph.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks OP. DS bought one from a neighbor so DD wanted her own! The Target website shows it goes up to 10 mph.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt