Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My kids would ask to go to DC in a traffic jam if it meant spending half a day at Ikea
    Yeah, keep trying boosters, tell us what works (good time for the Kid Fit this week, it's on a good sale).
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Joolsplus2 View Post
    My kids would ask to go to DC in a traffic jam if it meant spending half a day at Ikea
    Yeah, keep trying boosters, tell us what works (good time for the Kid Fit this week, it's on a good sale).
    Hi Joolsplus. I wanted to get on this thread too and get your recommendations for my DD. She is newly 5 but has always been large for her age. She is 48 inches and 49 lbs. So I don't want to get something she will soon outgrow. She never sleeps in the car. Would a seat belt booster be okay? I was thinking I should get a 5 point harness booster but don't want to have to get a new one soon if she will outgrow it quickly. Suggestions? And a good deal is always nice too esp with the trade in event at BRU.

Thanks Jools or anyone else that can help.

She has way outgrown her convertible.
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Joolsplus2 View Post
    I've driven in DC traffic and, wow, yeah. They must REALLY like IKEA!! (It was kind of a minor detour - I needed to pee and didn't want to use port-a-potties in the heat, it was close to our original destination, and I can see the Turnpike from the dining room. Perfect!)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3