DS (4) is going to be going to a DD's (2.5) daycare in our neighbor hood for a strech this summer and then likely one day a week this fall when his preschool is closed. It seems like we are nearing the end of our b-ready days, it's been perfect for us but these days I have to do some sort of negotiations to get everyone in the stroller for any length of time. And they are getting pretty big for it, it's heavy with both of them going up a hill. The B-ready would work for dropoff/pickup but mostly I'm thinking about something that's fun for everyone for say an hour out and about, etc. I'd like for us to be modeling a more active lifestyle and it's hard when I meet so much resistance.

So I'm thinking about a ride on board for our Indie, does anybody have one? Or other suggestions? I would consider a bike set up for me, that's over kill for the drop off but could be fun, although I'm not sure DS would sit in a trailer at this point. We tried DS riding his scooter today, it worked ok b/c DH came with me but usually just one of us is doing the drop off. The route is too hilly for DS to manage on his own on the scooter, so I think that rules out a bike for him for the time being as well. Ideas? It's about a 10 minute walk, so a little farther than he really wants to walk by himself.