Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    meljc is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

We're frequent travelers and have done our share of cobblestones. I wouldn't take our g-luxe for that purpose. The City Mini has done fine and it totally rocks for the airport and basically everywhere else. I'd look for a deal on either a CM or a CMGT, even used. We borrowed the Liteway Plus for a few months and it felt so cheap compared to our g-luxe and City Mini (and Versa... and CMGTD... and POD... we have a Baby Jogger addiction!).

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by meljc View Post
    We're frequent travelers and have done our share of cobblestones. I wouldn't take our g-luxe for that purpose. The City Mini has done fine and it totally rocks for the airport and basically everywhere else. I'd look for a deal on either a CM or a CMGT, even used. We borrowed the Liteway Plus for a few months and it felt so cheap compared to our g-luxe and City Mini (and Versa... and CMGTD... and POD... we have a Baby Jogger addiction!).
    I agree, especially if I'm going to spend $250 or more, it doesn't make sense to go for an umbrella, even the Gluxe, I really, really prefer a single handlebar. The thing is there is no way to get a BJCM (what I originally wanted) here for under $400, the Britax B-agile is on sale for about $300. So I'll try to get a deal on a BJCM on our next trip to the US. For now all our planned trips for the near future are to beach resorts, so the stroller will mostly be used for the airport, in which case I don't mind the Liteway. And if the airline damages it (which they've done to 2 of our strollers already) it won't be that big of a loss.

As for ordering one from the US, I have to add about $100 for shipping and import tax to whatever stroller I order, so that kind of kills any deal.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Any opinions on the Baby Jogger B-Agile? Does the quality and steering compare to the BJCM?
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    Any opinions on the Baby Jogger B-Agile? Does the quality and steering compare to the BJCM?
    The Britax B-Agile? IIRC they are almost identical in every aspect, although I haven't tried the B-Agile myself. There were lots of comparison reviews when the B-Agile was released, if I can find one I'll post it here.

ETA:
    http://www.babygearlab.com/Stroller-...ty-Mini-Single
    http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...ighlight=agile
    http://strollerqueenreviews.blogspot.com/search?q=agile
    Last edited by TwoBees; 08-01-2015 at 01:07 PM.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Default Help me pick a travel stroller for my toddler!!! UPDATE

I have a b-agile and I love it! I had a BJCM double for a while. I think the two strollers are comparable. I picked the britax because I had a britax car seat and wanted to just pop the car seat in if needed. I never use that feature anymore. My almost 2 year old likes the b-agile better than the Bob because it's more upright. My 6 year old has even tried to ride in it several times...I always kick him out. But he can squeeze in (he's a peanut though.)

If just pick which ever you can get a better deal on. Anyone who loves one and hates the other is probably overly particular. I think it's great and I've owned several nice strollers (bugaboo bee, Bob, etc.)
    Last edited by georgiegirl; 08-01-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

lele is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

What about a nano? You can take it on a plane as a carry on. I took it to so many countries and it pushed ok on cobblestones, all things considered.
    Lele, mom to 3

meljc is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

What country are you in?

jray is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I tried out the nano. The fold size is awesome, but it looked very uncomfortable. Seats were so hard.
    Me DH + 4 kiddos (10, 9, 7, and baby boo)

jray is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Ahhhhh!!!! One more, the Nuna Pepp. Any insights?
    Me DH + 4 kiddos (10, 9, 7, and baby boo)

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I think the blog as the stroller turns has a review.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2