Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So does that mean I can't trade in an infant seat base and use the coupon for a different gear item? DD2 outgrew her seat in May and I have been saving two or three bases for the trade in for something, but not necessarily a car seat. You used to be able to get strollers, high chairs, pack and plays, etc. Not that I need any of those either...

ETA: I followed the link that gymnbomb posted and it looks like it has to be a car seat or travel system for a car seat or travel system. Bummer. I wonder if they will accept the bases without the seat. I suppose we could always use an extra harnessed booster for carpooling or playdates.
    Last edited by TwoBees; 08-31-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Yeah, has to be a seat, it can be an infant seat without a base but NOT a base without a seat. (On a personal note, I don't agree...the supposed point of what they take back is that it's things that are dangerous and probably recalled, and bases fall into that category, but they don't ask ME what I think! So, no bases.)
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Joolsplus2 View Post
    Yeah, has to be a seat, it can be an infant seat without a base but NOT a base without a seat. (On a personal note, I don't agree...the supposed point of what they take back is that it's things that are dangerous and probably recalled, and bases fall into that category, but they don't ask ME what I think! So, no bases.)
    Argh!! I let DH throw out the seat but made him keep the bases because they were easier to store!!!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

speak of the devil! i just got the flyer from babies r us promoting the trade in event for sept 1-30. perfect timing!!!
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2