Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

IT cosmetics cc cream. Love it! Expensive but worth it!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have really oily skin.

I use EltaMD clear as a base (sunscreen). Love it because it's not greasy!
    Then MUFE HD foundation over it. The MUFE is great because you can use as little or as much as you want. I squirt a tiny bit on my hand and use my pinky to dot it in the areas I need it, then I use a foundation brush to stipple it in, then buff to blend. I do this a few times because I need a lot of coverage, so I layer it. For you, you could probably do it all in one step and with just one layer.

And then I use Clean & Clear oil blotting sheets a few times throughout the day.

My makeup lasts HOURS this way and even with my high coverage needs, it doesn't feel like a mask - this is what I do when I travel for work and it still looks great at the end of a 17 hour day of traveling and work. I love that it looks so natural which was the biggest thing for me - since I need lots of coverage I didn't want it to look like I had layers of makeup on. MUFE HD looks so natural I've had people comment on how nice my skin is. HA!!!! My naked skin is SO not nice.

eta: since it sounds like you don't need much makeup, I think I'd lean towards using a separate sunscreen (like EltaMD clear) because then you can be sure you cover your entire face and neck. Then use the foundation just where you need it.

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've been using it CC+ Veil for the past few months and have liked the light to moderate coverage and the SPF 50 sunblock (a plus living in Florida). I usually apply with a foundation brush as I think it absorbs less of the product than the enclosed sponge (although I sometimes refresh with the sponge when out and about). I've been using the Tan color, but may switch to a lighter shade for fall/winter.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/prod...mpprod10341007

I'm a fan of the Bare Minerals Prime Time BB Cream- I combine it with a drop or two of the brightening foundation and apply, sweep some powder on and a little blush and I'm good for the day.

http://www.bareescentuals.com/Prime-...,en_US,pd.html

I like smashbox camera ready bb cream.

Zansu is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I use the Elta 41 tinted sunscreen and MAC mineralize powder

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I have similar requirements for my foundation (good for oily skin, sunscreen, light coverage) and I have really liked Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I tried several from both the drugstore and Sephora before settling on this one...some felt too sticky (I guess that can be an issue with the sunscreen component). I have medium toned skin and tan easily so don't know about the lighter shades they have but it might be worth a look/try.

This is the one I have (looks like they have an oil free version too).

http://www.lauramercier.com/award-wi...p9gaAnLq8P8HAQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2