Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    raj is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Garnet Hill Backpacks for $16

The backpacks for big kids are now $16 and Lunch packs are $5 if you buy them together (lunchbag price gets adjusted in the cart that has the backpack) I also got free shipping by going thru the email they had sent for free shipping a few weeks ago - that ends today.

m4nash is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks! I had ordered one yesterday and was able to call and get a price adjustment.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by m4nash View Post
    Thanks! I had ordered one yesterday and was able to call and get a price adjustment.
    I see clearance is now an extra 30% off and I just got my order from last week with an item. Do you know how long they will price match for?

m4nash is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jvs195 View Post
    I see clearance is now an extra 30% off and I just got my order from last week with an item. Do you know how long they will price match for?
    I have no idea. My original order had not shipped yet.

I was just coming to post. Free shipping with code G5WBRE7D. I believe today may be the last day this code works.

Would this size be okay for a kindergartener?

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly27 View Post
    Would this size be okay for a kindergartener?
    Not unless they're huge. We had the junior size for K & 1 and just got this size for my 7 yo. He's about 51"/50lb and he's just big enough for it. The junior size still fits him fine (he used it over the summer for camp) but it's not really big enough for the stuff he needs this year.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The junior size worked for us in K, but his folder and binder barely fit. Once you add snow pants and other stuff it's a bit of a tight squeeze. Clipping the lunch pack on the outside helps. We went with the full size for first and it's plenty big.
    DS age 9

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Junior for K and 1. Regular for 2-5. I am tempted to buy one for DD2 but the only girl's set available is the bunny one and that does seem kinda babyish for a 3rd or 4th grader!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Junior for K and 1. Regular for 2-5. I am tempted to buy one for DD2 but the only girl's set available is the bunny one and that does seem kinda babyish for a 3rd or 4th grader!
    Exactly! I don't like it for my grade 2 kid either and she is plenty babyish still.
    I actually REALLY wanted the floral one, but that sold out early in the lunchbox.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast