Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So the lunch box attachment on these, is it just a Velcro loop? I can hook any lunchbox on right? The girls usually put their lunchboxes inside their bags anyways, but will use the outside attachment if they have extra stuff in their bags. Thinking of getting them each one for next school year. DD1 is currently using a GH bag and lunch box for the second year and they are holding up great.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    So the lunch box attachment on these, is it just a Velcro loop? I can hook any lunchbox on right? The girls usually put their lunchboxes inside their bags anyways, but will use the outside attachment if they have extra stuff in their bags. Thinking of getting them each one for next school year. DD1 is currently using a GH bag and lunch box for the second year and they are holding up great.
    The one we have is carabiner clips that attach to metal D-rings. Might be slightly awkward to hook on another type of lunch box if the spacing isn't the same.

ETA looks like the have changed the clip again. I really like the metal carabiner clips we have - apparently now it's a plastic clip on the handle.
    Last edited by Momit; 09-03-2015 at 09:36 PM.
    DS age 9

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    The one we have is carabiner clips that attach to metal D-rings. Might be slightly awkward to hook on another type of lunch box if the spacing isn't the same.

ETA looks like the have changed the clip again. I really like the metal carabiner clips we have - apparently now it's a plastic clip on the handle.
    Yes, DD1's current one has 2 carabiner clips and she doesn't like them. I tried to look at the pictures online to see how they clipped on to this newer style, and it just looked like there were elastic loops, so I was thinking a metal carabiner clip on the handle of any lunch bag should clip onto that. I like the way our Disney character backpacks have a velcro loop to attach lunch bags.

I was glad to get one of these yesterday morning! I got free shipping (click-through email) via an email from August 27 and the one I got is good for free shipping through Sept. 10

Also, I had ordered some clearance items on Sept. 1 (with free shipping) and I contacted GH about a price adjustment yesterday when the 30% off clearance was announced (my order had not yet shipped.) Customer service said they were happy to adjust the price to reflect the extra savings.

MSWR0319 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank to the OP and the pp with the free shipping code. I grabbed DS a backpack and lunch box for next year! He wanted the monster one this year but I told him his backpack from GH from last year was fine so he's using that. Now I won't have to shop next year!

DD2 needs a new backpack, as she has a small hole that will surely get bigger in her 2 year old GH backpack. Unfortunately, all of the backpacks are either girly or boyish. Why can't they make GN backpacks?! She refuses to use anything with pink or purple as a primary color, even in the trim. DD3 is still using her jr backpack from 2 years ago and has no need for a new one. I wish I could twke advantage of this sale. I love their backpacks.

I ordered 2. My 8 year old DD really wanted the pony one. I'm a bit worried that its too babyish but she loved it. Her sister doesn't need a new backpack yet but she shredded her Elsa one early last year and I don't think her new one will hold up either (Circo cheapie) so this one will hide in the closet until needed.

Thanks for the free shipping code that was posted. I picked up a horse one for DD2 for next year (she will be in second but really wanted it), as I'm pretty sure her Tinkerbell one will not make it past 2 years. And DD1 wanted to pick out a new one, even though the way her GH one is looking now after 1 year, I think it might still be good next year. She picked out the purple floral. Glad I'm all set for next fall

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by m4nash View Post
    I have no idea. My original order had not shipped yet.
    I was able to get a price adjustment through chat even though I had received my order. The item happened to still be in stock (it was not when it went to 50% off). I had added the fleece lined parka
    http://www.garnethill.com/snow-day-p...tribvalue=main
    to my order of $4 swim separates on a whim and now I'm super glad because it now cost only $33.60. It's very similar to the Boden Fleece-lined anorak except a little longer and has the grow feature.

jak is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Is there another free shipping code???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2