Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My SIL just joined with Scentsy. At least 25 posts a day on Facebook about it.

I just laugh off the Thrivers, and roll my eyes when I'm added to another "private group" for 31 bags. I've never heard of Norwex.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

This is yet another reason why I do not Facebook with anyone other than Target Cartwheel and The Biscuit's school. I have no patience for MLM and no desire to buy any of it (other than an annual Pampered Chef piece for MIL who is addicted to it, but I do that through one of the assistants at my office).
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Quote Originally Posted by belovedgandp View Post
    My FB feed is all Nerium and Plexus that need to get the boot.

For too many home party invites it's a toss up between Norwex and 31.
    Oh, I forgot about Nerium. My mom bought some for me. I tried it on half of my face for three weeks. The side that i used it on had no reduction of wrinkles, but did have a bit more acne. Complete scam.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    never heard of Norwex. is it cleaning supplies?

here, i've had enough of Plexus , Thrive, and Advocare (all weightloss). it's on my FB, instagram, etc. i've been able to cut down on it buy unfollowing certain people, which REALLY helps. however i still would see some posts from people when they'd post to school FB groups or other groups (which is hella annoying).

my biggest beef is not invitations to various parties (bc i just ignore those), but the CONSTANT (i mean constant!) status updates from certain people, raving about how AMAZING her life is now with xxx product. How she used to feel sad every day going to work because she had to be away from her kids but then after joining xxx she starting earning money very quickly, all while at home wearing pajamas and getting to spend time with her precious children (hashtag #ilovemylife). How her husband was skeptical, but then now he sees she was basically "paid to lose weight", so he is so thrilled to have his lovely wife back (eyeroll...). And now she made enough to quit her day job, and how she can pay for this trip or that preschool tuition now all the while she gets to be at home playing with her kids..and how hubby is just so grateful to her for doing this for her family. Mega-EYEROLL. after all, isn't that what all us women should aspire to do.... earn tons of $$ to support the family, spend every waking moment with our children, make it look incredibly easy, and all the while look young & fit..so that we can make everyone happy. LOL!! (and people wonder why so many mothers are depressed...)

there was a similar thread a few days ago - http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...ghlight=scheme
    i agree with PP that's it's all basically a scheme and the way pp really make money is by conning others to sell it for you..hence the constant gushing over how great the business is. anyway, for every person who is going off about this or that magic diet pill/MLM company, there are 10 ladies probably losing weight/staying fit the old-fashioned way (exercise, healthy eating), they just are not just blabbing about it constantly to the whole world.
    Yes, this is the worst part. Beach Body, Jamberry and Rodan all must teach their reps to flood social media. All of those friends who sell those things are so obnoxious about it, they're hidden, and these are women that I typically like. However, now they post like 5 posts a day related to selling their stuff and it's just annoying. I get annoyed with the essential oil reps, b/c most of them don't know WTH they are talking about it and promote unsafe usage. I've gotten into several arguments on fb about it, when ppl post something that's incorrect info about EO and then I correct them and then the rep gets massively pissed at me and tells ME I don't know what I am talking about. Hey, I'm not the one selling it. I use EO and know how to use them safely. I don't want ppl using it unsafely, and just b/c it is, "natural," it doesn't mean that it can't hurt you, if used incorrectly.
    Last edited by hellokitty; 09-08-2015 at 05:49 PM.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3