Default Booster for my 6.5 year old

Help! I feel like an idiot. I just noticed now that the set belt is completely not laying right on my DD and I'm guessing it's been this way for quite some time (she was in the back row of my odyssey so I think I just didn't see it up close ...she recently moved to the middle row and I was shocked). Here's a picture of how it looks-

So, now what? She's my oldest so I've never done this before. Does this mean she needs a backless booster or a different high back? Or am i doing something wrong with the current one?

She's around 50-52 lbs- not sure how tall exactly. I can measure if needed.

Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

I just googled Evenflo Amp and the current version has 6 height levels - does your seat adjust? If it does, you need to move it higher. If it's already at the highest setting, convert it to a backless or buy a new HBB with a higher max height.

http://www.evenflo.com/Products/Even...Amp_High_Back/

Ok now I feel like an even bigger idiot! Can I use my pregnant brain as an excuse?? I'm pretty sure you are right that the height is adjustable. Simple as that! I will check it in the morning since it's pouring outside now. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Yes, adjust the back so that the guide is at the click above her shoulder. Then adjust up or down from there so that it comes across her shoulder, not arm or neck when buckled.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Hey, at least you are here to figure it out (looks low, there's gonna be a gap behind her back when you raise it).
    This one's a little harder to see the adjustment handle on the headrest, so you have an excuse (People will sometimes argue with me that their Turbo boosters, with big red handles on the top to adjust the height, can NOT be adjusted...sheesh).
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#