Default Need Car Seat Recs for Rav4

Here is my challenge. My parents currently have an EFTA that expires in December. I want (need) to replace it for them so that they don't keep using it.

They have 5 grandkids. So the cool thing about the EFTA is that it essentially worked for all 5 kids, was relatively easy to install, and super easy to adjust shoulder harness. Is there anything similar on the market today that isn't crazy pricy? (We got the EFTA on clearance and got a great price for the 4-5 years we were able to use it.)

Kid stats:
    6 yo FF in 5 pt harness ~42" tall, ~45 lbs (on the shorter side for his age)
    almost 5 yo in 5 pt harness, she is tall for her age but super light. So I'm guessing ~40" tall ~40 lbs
    4 yo in 5 pt harness ~38" tall ~40 lbs (on the shorter side for his age)
    almost 3 yr in 5 pt harness, tall for his age not sure on weight guessing ~36-27" based on his height compared to my 4 yo
    7 mo old RF

It is rare for my parents to have more than one of the kids at a time. If they do, it is usually the 6 & 4 yo's (my boys). In this case, we install one of our seats, or send the Ridesafer vest for my 6 yo.

The other instance is for them to have the almost 3 yo and the 7 mo old. In this case, the baby will be sent with her infant bucket. So really we need a seat that can accommodate a 3-5 yo if at all possible. I'd LOVE it to accommodate the baby once she is out of the infant seat, but still RF. Accommodating my 6 yo, is not critical since we have other easy options.

Thanks in advance!
    --------
    DS - Adopted by loving parents 1995
    DS1 7/2009 ('Stachio)
    DS2 9/2011 (Peanut)

What is your budget?
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Graco has some nice choices now, the Size4Me/MySize/Fit4Me (otherwise known as 'the clones', all the same seat but at different stores so no one can price match them) is incredibly easy to adjust the height on, has push-on LATCH connectors for fairly easy in and out (might set it up with LATCH for RF and use the seatbelt for FF, though some older models had RF AND FF LATCH, which I LOVED), as a bonus, it's slightly lighter, less bulky, and taller top harness than the Triumph.
    A less expensive option and with cheaper LATCHes is the Contender (also cheaper because it has a flip foot for recline, rather than a handle-recline). And moving up in price but sometimes pretty cheap is the Milestone, it also can be used as a highback booster. Gracos are also good for 10 years, I believe, if not at least 7, so this one won't expire on them so fast, sounds like they need a good seat for awhile longer!
    Evenflos are still around, if they are used to and love it, there are plenty of Triumphs and Symphonys, they just do have shorter top slots than the Gracos by an inch or so.
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#