Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by meljc View Post

The BJCMGTD is just a fabulous double. Really. It has the awesome handlebar like the Versa, it has suspension on the wheels so the push is amazing, a decent basket, and the easy BJ fold mechanism. It's the luxury 3-row SUV for sure! We haven't tried the BJCMGT (single) but my SIL has it and loves it. Single is $280 with coupon from Albee. You can also add a bassinet, though that obviously adds to the cost. Weight is 21lbs.

Sorry that was so long. If I wanted a "one and only" single I would be tempted by the BJCMGT, though the Versa offers more flexibility if you need it. I would be choosing between those two, as they both represent big improvements over the venerable and beloved BJCM.
    Is there a coupon for albeebaby (or anywhere else for that matter) that doesn't exclude baby jogger?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

We went to BRU to try some out, and DH decided he liked the BJCM GT much better. There went my budget Found some for around $300 on Amazon, but then one popped up on my local FB yardsale site, so I am trying to set up a meeting to go look at it!
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

meljc is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    We went to BRU to try some out, and DH decided he liked the BJCM GT much better. There went my budget Found some for around $300 on Amazon, but then one popped up on my local FB yardsale site, so I am trying to set up a meeting to go look at it!
    I would buy new to have the warranty personally. Albee does not exclude BJ, so you can use coupon NOV20 or VETS for 20% off. If you're outside NY (maybe NJ?) there's no sales tax collected. You can also leave reviews on their site to get points toward a rewards certificate.
    http://myaccount.albeebaby.com/mod_r...ralCode=RFRHXL

In terms of the Versa, I think I may have just gotten one that isn't great. I should have had them replace the frame and I may yet (I started the process but didn't follow through since they requested video) but I find that sometimes the fold doesn't work on the first try and the frame has a lot more play than our other BJ strollers.

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You don't want the model before 2011. The seat wasn't as good.

Quote Originally Posted by meljc View Post
    I would buy new to have the warranty personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
    You don't want the model before 2011. The seat wasn't as good.
    I ended up buying a like new condition used 2013 CM GT model. The original owner had not registered it and included the paperwork so I think I should be able to register it with BJ to get the warranty? She also had a Bob and a Versa so just didn't use this one much.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

meljc is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    I ended up buying a like new condition used 2013 CM GT model. The original owner had not registered it and included the paperwork so I think I should be able to register it with BJ to get the warranty? She also had a Bob and a Versa so just didn't use this one much.
    I want to say you might need proof of purchase for warranty claims, and the warranty is only 1yr from date of purchase. But if it was much cheaper than buying new, you're probably fine anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2