Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'd like to hear more about the swoop bags as well
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

If you don't want to spend the money on a Swoop bag, there are knockoffs for much less. I have 2 of these that I got on ebay from China but these seem to be identical and I would gladly pay a couple more dollars to get directly from Amazon if I buy more in the future. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

We have one bag for all of the matchbox type cars that gets gathered up and shoved under a chair in the living room, and a second for the loose lego pieces that we bunch up and shove in the Expedit when the cleaning lady comes every 2 weeks.

SO much better than having bins dumped out to find *the* specific item DS is looking for.

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    If you need to get your typical "gift for family friend out of obligation" (those of you with asian families will know what I mean), Harry & David has FS for orders over $49. Easy, quick, and done! It says valid on regular priced items only but the code worked on the cyber monday items that I purchased. And you can purchase multiple items and send each one to a different address - the FS applies to all shipments. A smallish $30 order costs over $10 to ship so it's a substantial savings if you need to knock out some gifts with less thought/time/energy
    Harry & David has free delivery on any order with code FREEDELIVERY. Worked for me tonight on a regularly priced item of $44.99 and I saved $10.99 in shipping. RetailMeNot says it expires on Dec 18.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I got the boys swoop bags last year. Total fail. I like them but they weren't really used well.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

If anybody is still awake, Target has 25% off crayola items and it stacks with the 15% off cyber monday sale.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Getting a few deals before bed. Bought Killer Brownies at 40% off (DIVINE!!). Bought a 50% off subscription to Reading Eggs. Bought several magazines for DD and myself. Bought more soap and lotion from Earth Mama Angel Baby at 50% off. I really wanted to buy some PJs from Gymboree for DD, but they've been sold out of most sizes all weekend (SO frustrating!!), so I resorted to buying a couple of pairs from Hanna and decided to give their underwear a try. I didn't shop Amazon or Target as much as I thought I would. Heard both sites were buggy, so maybe I saved myself the hassle, haha.

ETA: Oh, and Origins! I recently discovered how lovely their face wash is, so I bought a full size bottle at 25% off with free shipping.
    Last edited by jam224; 12-01-2015 at 02:55 AM.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    You too can own Donald Trump's hair!
    SNORT!! So wish we still had a like feature on this board.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

Thanks, I needed to buy DS new twist able colored pencils.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10