Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Please help me with this party invitation

DDs having her birthday party at the movie theater. We will pay for the kid + 1 adult that accompany if they wish to. If they want to bring in more family, additional tickets can be bought at a discounted price of 7.50. We will serve cake, pizza and drinks to everyone that attends after the movie.

Please tell me how word this.

Thank you

The recent party at the movies, host only covered the cost of the child not the adult. But I don't want to do that at our party as I feel it's not fair to expect parents to drop off 7 year olds at a movie theater. So I would like to pay for the adult. As for wanting the families to join, I figured if one kid watches this movie the parents have to take the other kids again to the movies so the rest of the family can see the movie. This recent party entire families were there. There were some parents that dropped the kid off too. My DH took younger DD as well, otherwise we have to take both kids again to the movies for younger DD to watch the movie. This was my thought process. Their invitation didn't mention what the host will cover, I guess it was assumed the adult will pay for themselves.
    Last edited by Dream; 11-24-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: To add more info
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011