Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Did they give you the coupon at the register when you checked out? I spent $300+ at Target on black friday and did not get a coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by prego08 View Post
    Did they give you the coupon at the register when you checked out? I spent $300+ at Target on black friday and did not get a coupon.
    It may have only been available for online purchases?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I got one in store and got emails that I would get them for my online orders, but haven't received them yet (I ordered under my account and guest accounts). I thought I read that people were getting them emailed already. Is there anyone else that hasn't received it?

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

No they should have given you a coupon, they were giving them at the register. I'd go back to CS with your receipt and ask for a coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by prego08 View Post
    It should say on the receipt that you earned it. it had to be Friday and not Thursday night, so if you got BF prices but it wasn't Friday, it didn't count.
    Kris

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mommybug View Post
    I got one in store and got emails that I would get them for my online orders, but haven't received them yet (I ordered under my account and guest accounts). I thought I read that people were getting them emailed already. Is there anyone else that hasn't received it?
    I have not. I did a chat on Sunday and they said they were still sending them. Nothing still and I can't get to the contact us page.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I have not. I did a chat on Sunday and they said they were still sending them. Nothing still and I can't get to the contact us page.
    I have not received my 20% code from my online order on Black Friday. My order confirmation email said I would receive the 20% coupon the next day in an email. For those who already got their 20% code emailed to them, what was the subject of the email? I may be overlooking it in my inbox. Thanks!
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Double post

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by winter75 View Post
    I have not received my 20% code from my online order on Black Friday. My order confirmation email said I would receive the 20% coupon the next day in an email. For those who already got their 20% code emailed to them, what was the subject of the email? I may be overlooking it in my inbox. Thanks!
    "Here's your 20% coupon..."

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    "Here's your 20% coupon..."
    Thanks! Hard to miss that! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast