Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Boden Voucher Beg- anyone not using a Boden credit voucher they received in the mail?

Shameless beg here! Despite being a good Boden customer, I never get their vouchers for boden cash in the mail. I've been hearing about $10, $15, and even $25 vouchers received last week in the mail (and over the last few months too), but nada here. If anyone has one they won't be using, I'd be so happy if you PM one my way! Thank you!

Boden has 30% off everything right now. The code is right on their home page
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

JCat is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My voucher stacked with the 30% off so if you can get both keep trying! Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JCat View Post
    My voucher stacked with the 30% off so if you can get both keep trying! Good luck!!!
    Thank you! The 30% off is nice, but boy pants are still coming to $37! An extra credit voucher to stack would be awesome!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm another regular Boden customer who didn't get the $25 voucher. Boo. Would love to get in line if someone has an extra they can't use.

for Sandy Hook

Default Boden Voucher Beg- anyone not using a Boden credit voucher they received in t...

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I'm another regular Boden customer who didn't get the $25 voucher. Boo. Would love to get in line if someone has an extra they can't use.
    Correction - one arrived in this evening's mail! Yay, Boden! (But mine is just for $10)
    Last edited by citymama; 12-03-2015 at 06:14 PM.

for Sandy Hook

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just found a voucher that expired 11/08. Do you think they will let me use it?

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Does Boden ever re-stock things? I just found some really cute socks for DS that I somehow missed yesterday when I was looking. But they are out of stock in his size. Any chance they might get more?

JCat is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I've been waiting over a month for restock on the socks too. I'm giving up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    I just found a voucher that expired 11/08. Do you think they will let me use it?
    You could try it. I've had good luck with doing that. Others have had Boden contact them asking for another form of payment, but I've never experienced that. I think it's worth a shot.

for Sandy Hook

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast