crunchy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Anki overdrive + extra car at target ends tonight YMMV

You guys. My store price matched + 15% cyber monday. Plus in store promotion states free expansion car with purchase of starter kit. I paid $103 total.

Btw, The cashiers had a scan sheet for the 15% off matching. It was no biggie.

Great deal! Wish it were available online as I am in bed for the night. I find it kind of annoying how many of the "cyber Monday" deals were only available in store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

was it this set? http://www.amazon.com/Anki-000-00031.../dp/B00V6951I0 And it included an extra car?

That is an awesome deal! I wonder if your store just had not taken the signs down for the free car promo? I thought that promo ended Saturday. Did the free car ring up as free automatically? All the promo signs on the Anki stuff were gone at the store I went to today.

crunchy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    was it this set? http://www.amazon.com/Anki-000-00031.../dp/B00V6951I0 And it included an extra car?
    Yes, but it was "buy a starter set, get an extra car free."

Quote Originally Posted by mommybug View Post
    That is an awesome deal! I wonder if your store just had not taken the signs down for the free car promo? I thought that promo ended Saturday. Did the free car ring up as free automatically? All the promo signs on the Anki stuff were gone at the store I went to today.
    Really? Darn. I was so excited to share it. Lucky me, I guess. I searched the signage for a date, but I think they changed the format. I actually had to go to two stores to find the starter kit in stock and both had the promo stickers on the expansion cars. It didn't ring up right (or maybe it did...), but I thought that was because they did the price adjusting before scanning the car. I mentioned the sign and they fixed it.