Bens Momma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Need help ASAP with Staples card order!!!

I made my card and am good to go but when I try to checkout I see no place where it prompts me to enter my coupon code. Help! I want to get these done and get the special price that expires today, but where do I enter the code??? These are the next day pick up in store ones.

Thanks!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Click through to checkout. I just did mine a few minutes ago and the promo code box is just before you enter your payment method. HTH!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Thanks for your help! I just made it! The first card I created was on Staples Print & Copy site which I thought was the same but apparently not! Long story short I got on the Staples.com site made a totally new card and did the checkout just as you described and the box for the coupon code was right there at checkout. I do like the card I ended up with but probably would have fiddled around with it & the design a little more if I had time....I completed checkout with a minute before the deal deadline, whew!! Can't wait to go pick them up, thanks again!

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Did the same thing - looks like there were 2 staples card sites? I had to KEEP recreating mine - because i was trying to get the 6.5% ebates. Frustrating.

I put my order in around 2pm yesterday, and picked up at 6pm last night. They're ok- - definitely came out ALOT DARKER than i was hoping for. The quality was ok - i was just really disappointed in the darkness of my photo - - i choose a b&w one becuase it was a last minute photo and we all had mixed colors on.

For the price though - 100 cards for around $20 - i'm not going to complain to them. i think this is my cheapest card order ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post
    Did the same thing - looks like there were 2 staples card sites? I had to KEEP recreating mine - because i was trying to get the 6.5% ebates. Frustrating.

I put my order in around 2pm yesterday, and picked up at 6pm last night. They're ok- - definitely came out ALOT DARKER than i was hoping for. The quality was ok - i was just really disappointed in the darkness of my photo - - i choose a b&w one becuase it was a last minute photo and we all had mixed colors on.

For the price though - 100 cards for around $20 - i'm not going to complain to them. i think this is my cheapest card order ever!
    Yes, it was so strange that there were 2 different sites! I looked everywhere on the first one for a place to put the discount code, but no luck! Agreed that it was so frustrating to have to create a completely new card on the second site. Sorry yours are a bit dark, mine will probably be the same as they have a dark background already. It was such a great deal that I'll be happy if they look pretty good! Happy holidays!

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Picked up mine today and it's funny you would mention the photo appearing darker- ours aren't as sharp as I thought they would be and seem a bit dark too. I've used the exact same image files for enlargements without any problems. That said- the cards look good overall! They sell stamps too. Very happy to have these in hand and for it to be such an easy process.
    Last edited by California; 12-01-2015 at 09:04 PM.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

My typo correction did not save, so my cards printed with a glaring type. I called them today, and called the 1866 # and they kindly fixed typo and reprinted them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk