Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Costco Membership on Living Social $55 = Membership + Bonus $20 Cash Card & Coupons

I thought some may like this offer on Living Social.

details
    If you've always wanted to take advantage of the exceptional savings that only a Costco membership can offer, consider this your invitation to join the club.
    • $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
    • Includes a free Household card, $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons (listed below)
    • Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
    • Limited quantity available

Why You'll Love It

As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
    • $20 Costco Cash Card
    • Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature™ products:
    • AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
    • Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
    • Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
    • Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just coming here to post this! Great deal!

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This seems like a really great deal! I wish there was a Costco closer to us! The nearest one is 2 hours away, wop wop.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Our membership is up in April, and is currently under my name (with DH as an additional cardholder). According to what I have read on Slickdeals, DH can purchase this deal and sign up as a new customer (this time with me as the additional cardholder).
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    Our membership is up in April, and is currently under my name (with DH as an additional cardholder). According to what I have read on Slickdeals, DH can purchase this deal and sign up as a new customer (this time with me as the additional cardholder).
    Good to know because we're current members with me as the primary as well. Thanks!

for Sandy Hook

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If my MIL purchases and goes to Costco and gets her card, can she add us as an additional cardholder and we get our card at a later date? We currently live 2 hours from Costco but are moving near one in June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Roo (12/08)
    Bear (7/15)
    (10/16)

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I would do this but we have such a huge history of purchases on our Costco card, and I like the ability to return if something needs to be returned. I don't keep receipts, and not sure if the forever return policy applies if the membership isn't current.

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by army_mom View Post
    If my MIL purchases and goes to Costco and gets her card, can she add us as an additional cardholder and we get our card at a later date? We currently live 2 hours from Costco but are moving near one in June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Will you be living with her? The additional cardholder is for people living in the same household:
    "The household card member must be over the age of 18 and must reside at the same address as the Primary Member."
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    Will you be living with her? The additional cardholder is for people living in the same household:
    "The household card member must be over the age of 18 and must reside at the same address as the Primary Member."
    Yes, they've gotten much more strict about this. You have to show proof that you live at the same address as the primary card holder.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

crunchy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Has anyone gotten a promo code to work with this?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast