Default Target kids clothing clearance 30-70% off

Target has tons of kids clothing on clearance right now, between 30-70% off, and I found some good deals. 2 piece cotton pajama sets for $2.98 in the big kid sections, long sleeve tees, sweats and leggings for $1.80-$3, holiday cardis for $4.50, 2 and 3 packs of girls belts for $2.98, skinny jeans for girls for $5.50, etc etc. There were winter coats, leotards, athletic wear, socks, tights, undies, purses and other accessories, hats, gloves, etc etc. Most of the Shawn White line for boys is 50% off.

There was quite a bit of clearance in the baby/toddler clothing too, including tees for $2-3, tulle holiday skirts for $4, and leggings for $3. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on cartwheel for kids apparel, but there were still some great deals! HTH someone!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I picked up some sweaters for DD1 for next year at 70% off earlier this week and a fuzzy purple vest for DD2. There were some other things I wanted on the 30% and 50% racks that I'm stalking to see if they go cheaper. I also found some stuff for myself on the 50% and 70% off racks (tunic sweatshirt, ponte leggings, sweater vest).

Kohls also had a lot of stuff on clearance racks and an additional 20% off in store. Might take DD1 along with me to see if there is anything she likes (at age 9 she is getting picky about what she likes to wear!). This is the time of year I stock up on stuff for next fall/winter at great prices!