Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    Does anybody know the return policy for Amazon warehouse?
    I think it's like any Amazon order...I've made warehouse returns with no problems.

coolae is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Hopefully this works, my Pinterest board http://pin.it/fiGi8aAI thought you'd like this Board on Pinterest...
    darn, the link didn't work!

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Are they actually used?
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Are they actually used?
    Usually returns or in this case, likely overstocks. There is so many available at the same price point I am sure they aren't actually used. Mine was "used" in warehouse and was in perfect, unopened shape.

Price has gone down to $60 and this has now gone to slickdeals so hurry if you intend to purchase. This is cheaper than the black friday deal.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Sold out.

I bit the bullet. I had planned on asking for one for my birthday in april but at this price, I went for it. I saw one in action for the first time last night at a friend's house where they cooked wings for a superbowl party in 9 minutes.

Did anyone else order one of these and receive it? Mine came yesterday. There are some scratches on the top handle and on the side of the unit - which would be the expected Amazon Warehouse damage issue. The measuring cup is cracked top to bottom, so it useless. I expect that Amazon Warehouse would just say that I can return the whole unit and get a refund, but since I want the instant pot, I don't want to return it. Any chance they'd give me a couple dollars of credit?

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    Did anyone else order one of these and receive it? Mine came yesterday. There are some scratches on the top handle and on the side of the unit - which would be the expected Amazon Warehouse damage issue. The measuring cup is cracked top to bottom, so it useless. I expect that Amazon Warehouse would just say that I can return the whole unit and get a refund, but since I want the instant pot, I don't want to return it. Any chance they'd give me a couple dollars of credit?
    I bought one and received it yesterday as well. Mine just had a damaged box and otherwise seems new - I'm sorry that yours has more problems! I'm on the Instant Pot Community on Facebook, and they've been discussing this deal as people have been receiving theirs. Some people are saying that Amazon Warehouse has offered them 20% back as credit when things have come in worse condition than stated - and they get to keep the item. I'd give it a try!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast