Smile Jogging Stroller on a budget

I am looking for a jogging stroller on a budget. I only want to buy 1 stroller, I have a graco one I could use as well. Are there any cheaper options for a good jogging stroller that will work with an infant seat-at least 3/4 years? I'd like something with good tires & decent storage underneath. The lighter the better. Any advice? TIA!

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Bobs are he best jogging strollers. You could find one used on Craigslist or on local swap sites for a reasonable price.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Are you planning to use the stroller for any jogging or running?
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Craigslist for a bob stroller. Use it for a few years and resell for the same price or a little less. :-)
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Unfortunately, I live in Alabama. Most people in my area don't even know what a BOB stroller is, there aren't any on Craigslist here. I plan to use it for jogging but also for my main stroller. Any options besides a BOB?

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Most strollers that are safe for jogging are going to be big and heavy and not the kind of stroller you want to be lifting in and out of a car. The lightest and smallest I can think of is a Bumbleride Indie, but that will be even more expensive than a Bob.

what's your budget? Something like this might work: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phil-Teds-Re...gAAOSwFqJWoRD-

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Except it doesn't have a hand break. For safety, I would not jog or run with a stoller that did not have a hand break.

Eta: also, no running until baby is 12 months. I like our Bob buy basket is not great and is big, not easy to get in out of car or for the mall. Check eBay for an older baby jogger. We had a super light weight double, awesome for running, I think was maybe 75? We just left it in the garage and used an umbrella stroller in the car.
    Last edited by abh5e8; 05-06-2016 at 04:28 PM.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)