Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Joolsplus2 View Post
    The vest doesn't require a top tether, the IMMI Go definitely does require one. The Go is absolutely a joy to install with LATCH, but with a seatbelt it's beyond a pain. IIRC the LATCH can be used up to the entire weight of the child (60lbs? Most kids are too tall for it about 50lbs or less so it's never a worry)
    Yes, it requires a top tether as that is how the headrest portion is held up. We had no issues in Italy at all, but not sure what England is like. It works great for what it is designed for.

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

There's also not-quite-out Mifold booster, I should get mine really soon (days now, or at least in April), and I'll post how it goes, but I have a feeling it will be less tippy-feeling than the bubble bum, since it's literally ON the vehicle seat with the shoulderbelt clipped and held on the shoulder properly.
    OMG, after reading your post about the Mifold I googled it and it looks amazing! It would be just the thing to take on trips where we have to fly and would be perfect to give to the babysitter as a holiday gift to use with The Biscuit (and the other kids she babysits for) when he outgrows the harnessed seat in her car, which I anticipate will be late summer. Now that The Biscuit is getting up there in height and weight (almost 44 inches now!) and doing a lot better at sitting still in the car, this could be a really viable alternative. Plus, the green looks like a really nice color.

I will be waiting for your review!!!
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms B View Post
    OMG, after reading your post about the Mifold I googled it and it looks amazing! It would be just the thing to take on trips where we have to fly and would be perfect to give to the babysitter as a holiday gift to use with The Biscuit (and the other kids she babysits for) when he outgrows the harnessed seat in her car, which I anticipate will be late summer. Now that The Biscuit is getting up there in height and weight (almost 44 inches now!) and doing a lot better at sitting still in the car, this could be a really viable alternative. Plus, the green looks like a really nice color.

I will be waiting for your review!!!
    I'm dying to get it! I ordered it eons ago, it seems, and they had some issues with fit on the preliminary models, so it took a lot of retooling to get the belt more on the hips, and March delivery turned into April, and April's starting to tick away...sigh. Leah basically doesn't need a booster anymore, but I feel better if she's still in something before puberty and more solid hips, so I think I'll be able to get some use out of it.
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm dying to get it! I ordered it eons ago, it seems, and they had some issues with fit on the preliminary models, so it took a lot of retooling to get the belt more on the hips, and March delivery turned into April, and April's starting to tick away...sigh. Leah basically doesn't need a booster anymore, but I feel better if she's still in something before puberty and more solid hips, so I think I'll be able to get some use out of it.
    Did you get it yet? I ordered in March or April and it says July delivery. Fingers crossed it makes it before our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2