Thread: Fitbit Blaze???

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Fitbit Blaze???

Does anyone have any feedback on the new Fitbit Blaze after using it for a while? All the reviews I am finding are from new owners, excited with their new toy. I want to know how it's holding up with active daily use. Thinking of upgrading from my trusty Flex. THANK YOU!!
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Following this. I'm curious too. I'm liking my Charge HR a lot but the idea of having something that looks more like a watch is appealing.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've had mine for three weeks. I really like it! Pros: can see all my texts and calls, it's a watch with stopwatch and timer, heart rate is accurate for me, celebrates when I get 10,000 steps. Cons: it's big and not that comfy to sleep with, need to charge every few days, cost. I had a credit at Rei so I couldn't pass it up. I like that I can tell it when I'm going to bike or lift weights and it keeps track of the time and heart rate, since those activities don't count for my steps. There are many functions I haven't even tried yet!

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Gracemom View Post
    I've had mine for three weeks. I really like it! Pros: can see all my texts and calls, it's a watch with stopwatch and timer, heart rate is accurate for me, celebrates when I get 10,000 steps. Cons: it's big and not that comfy to sleep with, need to charge every few days, cost. I had a credit at Rei so I couldn't pass it up. I like that I can tell it when I'm going to bike or lift weights and it keeps track of the time and heart rate, since those activities don't count for my steps. There are many functions I haven't even tried yet!
    Thank you so much! The size is a concern of mine as I am just so accustomed to the tiny narrow profile of the Flex. Do you have the ability to turn off the notifications for calls/texts during workouts? I am afraid that it'll be a distraction.
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!