Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I hear you about the weather. It was warm and super sunny for my last run and worried me for this outdoor training session I have with do next weekend, outside, at noon with an 86 degree forecast. I may just die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sat - off
    Sun - 4.25 mile treadmill and 30 min swim

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

Monday- 30 elliptical 30 weights (mostly leg focused)
    Tuesday- 5 mile hilly hike. That was a nice switch from running. It was a bit annoying to have to exercise longer since I could have run that distance faster than hiking but it was really pleasant!
    Plan to run 4.5 tomorrow AM.
    I suspended my gym membership for the summer bc childcare there costs more than I want to pay. I can leave the kids alone at home but it's inconvenient not to have them with me. So, I'll mostly be running while the kids are at swim team practice.

yesterday did 60 mins of cardio strength, weights and rowing. plus 3 mile run at jogging pace last night.
    this morning 45 mins swimming doing laps
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Yesterday did 1 hr walk on local trails.

Today 30 min swim and 2.5 hr walk on local trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

Sat - off
    Sunday - 45 min on treadmill

3 mile run Friday. It's getting hot out there!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

indeed it is getting hot. and when it's not a billion degrees, it's raining cats and dogs (like today!)

Saturday we had 1mi fun run (DH and kids did it too) and then i did 5k. Whether wasn't too horrible but it was hot. But it was really fun..i was SO proud of my DS (6yo), it was his first race and he ran the 1 mile in less than 11 minutes!! I'm willing to bet most adults (who aren't runners) can't do that..heck, it took ME few weeks to work up to it Anyway, it was cool bc it got them really excited about running. Love how we are finally able to do this kind of thing as a family!! DS is already excited for his next race

anyway, after the fun run i did the 5k in 36 minutes which is decent for me, especially considering how muggy it was, and i got rotten sleep the night before.

i was impressed, for the 5k there was an 8yo boy who finished in 20 minutes!! WOW. i've said it before but i'm just amazed at kids and what they can do. When i was a kid i hated running, never really did any exercise, i don't think i was ever a fan of exercise at all until i was in college. i hope to have my dc more interested in exercise and being healthy from a young age.

Monday i ran 3 miles and then today I ran 3 miles on the treadmill. I was supposed to go to yoga after work but there was a torrential downpour i just headed home. hope to do Barre class tmw.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sat, Sun, and Mon did 2.6, 4.23, and 3.13 miles and it was sooooooo hot and humid. It was 90 here over the weekend and about 80% humidity. It was awful. Yesterday at work I did 5K during lunch. It was "only" 80 and much less humidity. And here I was just complaining 2 weeks about that it was 30deg for my 5K race!!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

4.25 miles on the treadmill today

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast