Default Party fun for all ages?

Last minute, but we are having my BIL & SIL over for a small family party for DS's birthday today. Weather is now beautiful so I'm feeling like we should have something planned (DS didn't want to have planned activities till last night; now he does!). It's just going to be 3-4 adults, a 15 y.o., 10 y.o, and 7 y.o (the birthday boy). We have a pinata (his one request). Any other fun ideas?

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We've had Lego building contests. I buy 2 identical small sets and do heats to see who can build the fastest. It goes over well with our people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

google minute to win it games. Lots of great ideas with some stuff you might already have on hand. fun for all ages. Have fun!

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Do you have a pool? That will keep everyone occupied. Otherwise bring out some lawn games. Throw a beanbag through hoops, bocce ball, frisbee, basketball (ball into a garbage can works great if no real hoop), croquet, relay races, sack races, water balloon tosses, etc. Make a mini "olympics" with lots of different games.

When we have big age spreads and the weather is good, we typically bring out water toys--squirt guns, sponge balls, sprinkler, etc, and let it go from there. Typically at some point the adults will gang up on the kids and vice versa, and great fun will ensue