Default Please help - 3 across - the sequel

Looking to the wisdom of the BBB yet again. We currently have 3 across in a Toyota Camry. My youngest (18 months, ?weight but a good sized kid) is outgrowing the infant seat. The middle (age 3.5, approx 35 lbs) currently RF in Rainier, but he torments the oldest by kicking her, so I am likely going to turn him FF. Oldest is 7.5 in low backed booster. I am thinking that I should put the youngest in RF Rainier, leave oldest in her booster and get new FF seat for middle. I have an evenflo triumph advance but I am prerty sure that will be too big. In the minivan, we have an evenflo maestro and a britax boulevard. I could potentially use one of these if they would fit and get new seat in minivan. I would like to keep him harnessed as long as possible. Also looking to have the youngest use this seat when boulevard expires in 2018. Looking for advice on what harnessed seat would fit our needs best. Grateful to anyone who made it this far!

The narrow FF harnessed seats I see recommended a lot are the harmony defender and the Graco tranzitions, although I hear the Graco can be difficult to install. No personal experience with them though. Hope you find something that works well for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The maestro is narrow and might be your best bet. At least worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

Thank you both. Going to give the maestro a try and maybe buy a secure kid for the minivan.

I got a Graco Tranzitions into a 2007 Accord with seatbelt with remarkable ease, so if the Maestro doesn't quite do it, try giving it a try, anyway (I know Camrys and Accords are different, but, you know, both 'sedan' shaped, roughly, lol). Eldest kiddo had to end up with a harmony booster or a bubble bum to fit next to the middle seat, if you end up needing a narrower booster, those are good to try
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

Update:

Maestro didn't fit with other seats.
    So here's what we did:
    Rainier RF behind passenger
    Maestro FF behind driver
    Bubble bum low back booster in middle

So far, oldest (7.5) is happy in BB and can buckle self in. ☺