mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Tsukihoshi shoes - BM store?

Who carries Tsukihoshi shoes? I'd like DC to try them on in person since I'm reading that they run either a half or full size big. Our Nordstrom doesn't carry them. Anywhere else I can look? Fwiw DC wears 11.5-12 in Stride Rite. Thanks.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You can just order a few sizes on zappos and return the ones that don't fit for free.
    We have a local store that sells them. You might find a vendor list on the shoe's website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also really depends on the style. This is our favorite brand and we have a lot of them between my 3 girls. For them the style with the wide single strap run bigger, the speed style I think it is with 2 smaller straps run much smaller

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lauren3110 View Post
    It also really depends on the style. This is our favorite brand and we have a lot of them between my 3 girls. For them the style with the wide single strap run bigger, the speed style I think it is with 2 smaller straps run much smaller
    thank you!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I agree that it depends on the style. I bought DS a pair thinking they'd run big based on what I read on here. They were perfect. So apparently the style we got did not run big!

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I agree - it's per style. We bought a few pair of the "marina" style - which is more a summer or water shoe and they seemed to run HUGE..... others like the Wheel (which we loved) ran true to size...we had those in the washing machine 10+times, wore them constantly until the soles were worn away, and my son still wanted to wear them.

I've bought most of ours from amazon or ebay.