Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Anyone else school supply shopping this week? I noticed that Target has 10% off Fiskars Kids' Scissors and 20% off Elmer's Glue on Cartwheel this week (expires 07/16). You also get a $5 gift card with $25 school supply purchase.

Staples has some good prices too. Crayola crayons 24 ct. is 50 cents all season long (in store only, limit of 5 per customer). Starting on Sunday, Crayola markers 10 ct. will be 97 cents all season long (in store only, limit of 30 per customer). The markers are not the "washable" kind though, if that matters to the teacher.

I think I might try to pick up a few things from Dollar General, but I'd like to get the bulk of my shopping done at Target, if possible, just to get it done and over with, haha!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Looks like Target may start their big sales next week: http://www.totallytarget.com/2016/07...n-for-717-723/

I was lucky enough to get several things there last week when they had 25% off any school supply on Cartwheel, but it was one of those "be careful what you get" deals because I knew they'd have better deals later. Ticonderoga pencils never seem to go on sale, so I went ahead & got them, etc.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    Looks like Target may start their big sales next week: http://www.totallytarget.com/2016/07...n-for-717-723/

I was lucky enough to get several things there last week when they had 25% off any school supply on Cartwheel, but it was one of those "be careful what you get" deals because I knew they'd have better deals later. Ticonderoga pencils never seem to go on sale, so I went ahead & got them, etc.
    Good to know, thank you! I randomly came across a good deal on Ticonderoga pencils at Big Lots a couple of months ago, so I already picked those up, but I still need Elmer's and Crayola products. I had anticipated PMing at Target, but I'll just wait till Sunday and shop the sale!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

I guess it depends on what you need, but a lot if not all of that stuff on the Target ad cover is already 50 cents this week as well (I know the crayons and folders are). I'm going to go either today or tomorrow so I can take advantage of the $5 gift card deal.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by klwa View Post
    Ticonderoga pencils never seem to go on sale, so I went ahead & got them, etc.

Ticonderoga pencils always go on sale at Walgreens. I'm pretty sure it's the first week of August every year. You can
    do a search for it in Bargains. If I remember correctly, it's 10 pre-sharpened pencils for 99 cents. This is when I stock up.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

I got Ticonderoga pencils on sale at Office Depot last year, but I think it was only for one week. Maybe 12 unsharpened for a $1?
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

If anyone sees a QUALITY pencil sharpener at a good price, please let me know. I swear, with homeschooling we have spent SO much on pencil sharpeners and they NEVER last.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Has anyone seen the new ticonderoga pencils that are neon colors on the outside? Do you think they will go on sale? Also, is $1 the cheapest price on .77oz glue sticks? Or the cheapest price on Washable fine tip 8 or 10 ct markers?

Wasn't there a site that listed the cheapest prices and gave a "strike price" for loading up?
    Last edited by chlobo; 07-16-2016 at 09:15 AM.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    If anyone sees a QUALITY pencil sharpener at a good price, please let me know. I swear, with homeschooling we have spent SO much on pencil sharpeners and they NEVER last.
    This sharpener is raved about on a lot of my teacher websites. I plan to order a few for my classroom.

http://classroomfriendlysupplies.com

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm ISO of a 2" binder for my daughter that doesn't rip easily and doesn't cost $20! She bought one last year--that is pretty similar to all we are seeing this year--that quickly ripped. The only other ones I'm seeing are those very fancy ones that are like organizers, covered with fabric and run upwards of $20. If you know of anything else please let me know!

ETA: I think I may get this one for less than $11 unless anyone has any other ideas.
    http://www.staples.com/2-Staples-Bet...atch_399956%27
    Last edited by JustMe; 07-16-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast