The ILs want a seat for The Biscuit for their truck so that they can drive it instead of one of our cars when they roll into town every month. We have decided that is not a bad idea, especially because then we also could use the seat for the sitter when she is going to pick The Biscuit up from school, which happens a couple times a month, pop it into our car if we want to bring a friend to the park, and use it in my convertible, etc.

The Biscuit now is almost 45 inches and 45 pounds and almost 5. He is growing rapidly. He is now able to fasten and unfasten both his Frontier and his Radian by himself (whether he actually does it when we want him to is a different question, but that is a whole other post).

Of course, I want a screaming deal if at all possible, so I have come to "the Hive" (as DH calls all of you lovely people) for help, especially because the 4th of July sales are coming up.

So these are the requirements/wants:

1. Harnessed booster that will convert to HBB for tall Biscuit, unless everyone thinks that a HBB alone will be all right at this stage (although it is not my preference).
2. Super-easy install.
3. Fits Ford F-250 dually (FIL's truck), VW Jetta (MIL's car), and PT Cruiser (sitter's car), plus my Toyota Solara (because that is where the seat will live if no one else is using it). All cars have LATCH.
4. Some side wings for protection and comfort.

Your thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help and superior shopping skills!!