Default Fun with Analytics June Edition: Top Google searches for our boards

What are the top topics that folks search for on Google and end up here on our boards? Drum roll ...

Fun no?
    Alan
    Baby Bargains

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Very fun! If there was a poll about what the most common searches in the past month were these were not what I would have guessed. Thanks for this!

Yep! Just to clarify—these aren't searches on our boards. These are searches on Google that lead folks to our boards!
    alan

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

ok, well in that light then I find it even funnier. Not sure why I didn't pick up on that clarification at first now that I'm rereading, but definitely not what I would have guessed. I love analytics, the results generally surprising.

Yes, it is interesting how threads that can be many years old draw new folks to the boards. If you Google Costco cupcakes, the thread from our boards appear on the first page!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The costco cupcake one doesn't surprise me but some of the others are unexpected! I am definitely more interested in analytics since I've been blogging. There is so much more to all of it than I realized, it's quite fascinating!

While I am here, can I ask you guys is it ok for me to put a link to my blog in my siggie? I wasn't sure what the policy was.