Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Backpacks?

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Dd1 used a garnet hill one for 2 years (2nd-3rd grade). It still looks almost brand new but she wanted a new print this year so I bought her and her younger sister new ones last winter when they were really cheap to use this year.

I used a jansport one through high school and college. The zipper broke and jansport fixed it for free, I only had to pay shipping to them for the repair, got it back in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cicada is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

My son has a Lands End backpack that has lasted three school years and outdoor summer camp and is still going strong. We have cleaned it in the washing machine and it's been fine (although the tag says spot clean only).

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The High Sierra ones (we bought at Costco) also come with a lifetime warranty. DS's backpack had a zipper break, so I contacted High Sierra and they let us pick any new backpack from their website if it was in stock to ship (FREE). I think currently Costco has a coupon on these, which makes them even cheaper. Great price, but sized for an older elementary child (3rd grader?) to adult person. DD is a rising 1st grader and they are too big for her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2