Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks all!

We are in! My target was well stocked with characters, so got all the star-wars ones, a few Marvel and the Dory/Nemo stuff. Looks fun!!

For those of you looking for characters, don't forget about the online stock checker at www.fyndly.com. Enter the DPCI # (on target website) and your zip and you can see the prices and stock in your area. It's not perfect, but pretty good estimate of if it is in stock. Interestingly I live in a VERY TARGET heavy area- ie there are 13 targets within 10 miles of my zip. Prices ranged - some targets have not marked these down yet, so YMMV on cost depending on which store you are at.

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Best Buy also has a few characters- best deal are if in your store, but $2-$5 on quite a few. Marked down today and tomorrow.

jvs195 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just wanted to say thank you for posting this. My Target had a ton of 3.0 and not one sign to indicate they were even on sale. We have 1.0 and 2.0 but of course not compatible so I had to get the starter too. I went crazy and got 10 characters. I figure for $2.79 each they are cute display figures even if they don't play with them all.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DS found the 3.0 playsets (star rebels, the star wars one with Leia, and the captain america set) at Walmart last night for $11.88. He was so happy to have found a "bargain". I must be teaching him well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2