Default ISO Garnet Hill Free Ship

if there is such a thing

Shipping is as bad as Hanna's!

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Here's a trick that's always worked for me - but you have to be patient. Like for a week or more.

Log in to your account. Add the item (s) you want to your cart. Let them sit in your cart for a few days. GH will email you a message saying you left something in your cart. Click through and take a look. Don't check out. A few days later, you will receive a free shipping for items in your cart email from GH. Now here's the best part - the FS will work even if those items are OOS or you want something else instead, as long as you save the original email and click through. I've even used emails I received 6 months ago and it worked. Good luck!

ETA The other way is through free exchanges - if you send something back, no matter what it is, you can place a new order by phone and get free ship as long as you say it's an exchange.

for Sandy Hook