Question what program to design a flyer ?

hi! i have to eventualy design a flyer. one is just going to be a bunch of words but the other one is tentatively going to be "tickets" to a free movie showing (for our cause) that we give out while we are walking a parade. i have a perforator that will help with the tickets, but id like to know what application or program i could use / buy to create this from scratch. i dont know what programs i should use.

i have until sept 10 (the day of the parade) to do this. does anyone have a program they recommend? im definitely not a designer and i feel a little overwhelmed bc i dont even know how the tickets should look but i feel better knowing the parade is just under 2 months away... help!
    glib-gabbety puke stockings.
    ds 11/09
    dd 10/13

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Could you just find something like an Avery product that already has perforations? They offer a free design from template program online for each product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have (or know someone) with Microsoft Publisher? It comes with Microsoft Office Standard and I've created flyers with it before. It's pretty easy to use and I think you can do tickets too.

i think i might be able to find someone with publisher. thank you for the help. i will give it a go!
    ds 11/09
    dd 10/13

octmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm not sure about the tickets, but canva.com is an easy way to create flyers online and save the files to your computer for printing. They have lots of free designs and graphics you can use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thank you, octmom, i will check out canva as well!
    ds 11/09
    dd 10/13

extremely glad for bbb as a resource!
    ds 11/09
    dd 10/13