Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Wow, looks unanimous!! Is the Shark Navigator Liftaway Pro ($199 at BBB) the one I want? Not the Shark Navigator Liftaway Upright (does not say pro)? Off to go look for a BBB coupon, I'm sure I have one somewhere

Edit: Ooh, it is actually $144 on Amazon today, maybe I'll get it there! Or is there a difference between "standard roll brush" and "premium roll brush" options?
    I have the Costco one
    I have this one from Costco Shark® Rotator™ Professional Lift-Away® Upright Vacuum http://www.costco.com/Shark%c2%ae-Ro...100154977.html I like the hard floor attachment , the brush thing you can put in the end of the wand and do your ceiling fans and a small attachment that does stairs and furniture. I think I paid 169 on special
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    Wow, looks unanimous!! Is the Shark Navigator Liftaway Pro ($199 at BBB) the one I want? Not the Shark Navigator Liftaway Upright (does not say pro)? Off to go look for a BBB coupon, I'm sure I have one somewhere

Edit: Ooh, it is actually $144 on Amazon today, maybe I'll get it there! Or is there a difference between "standard roll brush" and "premium roll brush" options?
    Yes, the Pro $199 is the one I have. It was $169 at BBB for 4th of july or memorial day, can't remember -20% coupon which made it $10 or so less than amazon. The amazon price is a good one, although I remember being confused about the rolls. No idea on that.

eta: I read only the first comment - didn't know how great the Shark love was!

I also have a Shark Navigator that I like a lot, and it is lightweight. Mine is about 7 years old, but I looked quickly on Shark's website and it looks a fair bit like the Navigator NV22. I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond and probably got 20% off - don't remember for sure.

It doesn't have tons of bells and whistles, but enough for me. It has a bare floor switch (no beater brush rotating), regular carpet (beater brush rotates), and lots of attachments, including a 2-part skinny thing that has me vaccuming ceilings and corners I never did before. It stopped working once, and I found a youtube video from a vaccum shop worker that exactly fixed my problem (sock hidden in the joint where hose met base). The only two downsides are minor: it's a little top heavy and tips over a little when using attachments, and the dirt canister is small and needs to be emptied after almost every use. No biggie.
    Last edited by american_mama; 07-29-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    Advice and commentary on living overseas

DD1 15, DD2 12, and DS 9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2