jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Expiration rules for Graco Nautilus manuf. 12/7/2011 & seat shuffle Q

Does anyone know with certainty the expiration date(s) for the Graco Nautilus manufactured 12/7/2011? I have read conflicting info as to whether the whole seat is good for 10 years past DOM or just the low back booster part with the harness/HBB only good for 6 years. Imprinted in the plastic on the bottom of the low back part says "do not use 10 years after DOM".

DS1 is still using the low back booster part on the Nautilus. DS2 is currently still sitting in a Roundabout55 but is very close to outgrowing. I'm trying to decide if I should put the back and harness on the Nautilus and put DS2 in that and just buy a cheap low back booster for DS1, OR let DS1 continue to just use the Nautilus low back booster and buy a new HBB with harness for DS2. Probably in a year DS1 will not need a booster at all.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I finally remembered to call Graco during business hours. They confirmed that my entire seat are good for 10 years past the DOM. So I will put the harness back in and put DS2 in the Nautilus and just buy another LBB for DS1.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10