jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Home improvement coupons?

I'm getting ready to remodel a bathroom. Anyone know of any coupons for Benjamin Moore or Home Depot or the like? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

kara97210 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Our local Benjamin Moore dealer has occasional coupons, especially for long holiday weekends. Sherwin-Williams also also always does extra sales around long weekends. You might want to check in with your store before the Labor Day weekend. For Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. I only recall getting coupons right after moving and turning in a change of address. I do have a co-worker who bought Home Depot coupons off of eBay and Craigslist for a DIY basement remodel and says he saved hundreds of dollars.

I have bought discounted gift cards to lowes and Home Depot from carpool.com and been able to save 5-10% Not a ton, but would stack with any other coupon or discount you might get. They give a 10% military discount if you have a military family member who would go with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I agree with the PPs. Your best bet at Home Depot or Lowes is going to be buying reduced priced gift cards. I like checking giftcardgranny to see which resale site has the best deals: https://www.giftcardgranny.com/buy-g...ds/home-depot/ https://www.giftcardgranny.com/buy-gift-cards/lowes/
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)