boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default Britax Marathon vs Clicktight

I need to move my infant out of the Keyfit and into a convertible seat. I used the Marathon with my other child (5+ years ago) and we were very happy with the Marathon.

What are the main differences between the standard Marathon and the Clickstart? Is it just an install feature? Or how you put the child in the seat daily?

For what it's worth, we are not move car seat kind of people. The car seat will stay in the car it is going in.

Something different I should be check into other than the Marathon?

Thanks!!

It's just an install feature that makes installation easier/less prone to user error. I used the marathon with both so no complaints.

ETA: Just checked to remind myself because our marathon doesn't have click tight but our frontier does. Both are easy to install but the click tight is a little easier. WITHOUT the click tight you run the seat belt through 2 red levers at the base that you lock down on the seat belt. With the click tight, you run the belt through the path in the back, take out the slack and close it.
    Last edited by specialp; 09-23-2016 at 07:38 AM.

Yes, just an installation feature. I have also read a lot of reviews that say the clicktight convertible seats have really short crotch straps that are annoying/uncomfortable for some kids. Not sure how they compare to the ones on the regular seats as we have Chicco and Graco seats, but I'm on a couple of car seat facebook groups and people mention that frequently.

Here is a comparison: http://kidsafetyfirst.com/britax-mar...parison-review
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17