ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default ISO/coupon beg: BUILD A BEAR coupon

Does anyone have a build a bear coupon you're no longer using? I'm thinking of taking DD for her bday tomorrow

My friend got a coupon for free $12 build your own furry friend but unfortunately I didn't get one. If anyone has one of those that you won't be using (expires tomorrow), I would love to take that off your hands.

I would appreciate any coupons. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just pm'd you a coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Just pm'd you a coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The pm didn't go through for some reason. I don't see it in my in box

Thanks!

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've also seen BAB GC at Costco. I don't remember how much, but kind of like the American Girl GC, they are probably a about a 20% savings. For all of those GC our costco is hit or miss, but it might be worth a look

ETA: just did a quick search, they are even available online. $80 for 4 $25 GC and delivered via email.
    http://www.costco.com/Build-A-Bear-W...&storeId=10301

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ckso View Post
    The pm didn't go through for some reason. I don't see it in my in box

Thanks!

So sorry that I'm just seeing this now. Was away from the boards the rest of the weekend. Sorry that I couldn't help you out. Not sure why the PM didn't go through.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Probably too late for OP, but if you're ever looking for a discount, make sure to check one of the gift card resale sites to see if you can get a gift card at substantial savings. That works out to better than the coupons a lot of times. I usually check at gift card granny ( https://www.giftcardgranny.com/buy-g.../build-a-bear/ ) to see who has the best deals on the gift cards. I've yet to get burnt, and have gotten cards from BAB, American Girl, Toys R Us, and Cabelas.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)