Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Logan Airport parking

We are flying out of Logan and will be parking a car at/near the airport for two weeks. Does anyone have a lot they recommend? Because of our return flight time (and we're travelling with young children) we'd prefer to be closer to the airport than the shuttles/busses that depart from surrounding towns. But, I'm wondering if there's a reliable lot with rates better than economy parking at Logan? Thanks for any help!

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Preflight in Chelsea. Shuttle is super quick.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Second this! My DH has a monthly pass for them as he flies out of Logan all the time, the shuttle ride is quite short.
    ~ N

DD 12/10

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Agree. We typically prepay and pay around $16/day. (whoops, checked and it is around $17.95/day with coupons).
    Last edited by Mommy_Mea; 09-26-2016 at 07:44 PM.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Sometimes when we fly out of Logan, we stay at a hotel in Revere that has a Park & Fly program. Either the Hampton Inn or Fairfield Inn, I forget...anyways, we spend the night there and leave our car there and take the free shuttle to/from the airport.
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

We have used Preflight (reserved ahead of time online) and been happy with it.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations everyone! Checked out Preflight and they have good recs on Google too. Definitely would love to hear from folks who've used the shuttle service when traveling with kids.

Quote Originally Posted by vtmom View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the recommendations everyone! Checked out Preflight and they have good recs on Google too. Definitely would love to hear from folks who've used the shuttle service when traveling with kids.
    We used it when DS was about 9 months and when he was about 21 months. Will do it again in a couple of months at 2.75. We usually try to fly out of Providence, but Boston has nonstop flights to my in laws so we fly from there at thanksgiving. Last year DH dropped us at the airport first, then parked the car and rode the shuttle back. But we all used the shuttle the first year and for the return trip last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Shuttle is easy with kids. Make sure you print the online coupon before you get there. It can take a bit of time to get there in traffic, so build that in.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Shuttle is super easy with kids. Follow the signs of where to park when you enter, and the shuttle will come right to you at your car to pick you up. When you return, they drop you right at your car (just remember to note where you parked!).
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast