Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alandenisefields View Post
    Don't forget to include a link to the direct Amazon page where you find a deal!

With so many third party sellers for the same product on Amazon, it's helpful to post direct links so folks can zero in on your find!

Alan
    I have noticed that links I have posted go dead (they are black and do not allow linking). You can block the link and right click to get there, but it now takes another step.

There are some good toy deals on Alexa right now. You can see the deals here but need to order through Alexa (which you can now get on Kindle Fire).
    https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14552177011

I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the Lego large creative brick box for $40 instead of trying to get the WalMart BF deal. Last year, I drove myself crazy trying to get it online and never succeeded.

Sidney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

First of all - what is Alexa?

Second of all - what was the Walmart deal? Think about if the difference is worth driving yourself crazy and possibly not getting what you want again this year. According to CCC the average has been around $50. If you want it badly, just buy now it if you can.

Anyone have any tips for managing the Lighting Deals? There are way too many, even when picking categories one by one. I thought maybe I could filter to those sold by Amazon (to help weed out the junk) but that did not work. I cannot seem to be able to search within them, say looking for a light box which I don’t even know what category it would be under. I don’t have time to look through 100+ pages.

P.S. Thread titles says 2017, but should be 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Alexa is the name of the Amazon Echo.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post
    Anyone have any tips for managing the Lighting Deals? There are way too many, even when picking categories one by one. I thought maybe I could filter to those sold by Amazon (to help weed out the junk) but that did not work. I cannot seem to be able to search within them, say looking for a light box which I don’t even know what category it would be under. I don’t have time to look through 100+ pages.

I have the same question. I am in the market for a foot massager and this seems like something that could come up on lightning deals but there's no search function and too many deals to check.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    There are some good toy deals on Alexa right now. You can see the deals here but need to order through Alexa (which you can now get on Kindle Fire).

I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the Lego large creative brick box for $40 instead of trying to get the WalMart BF deal. Last year, I drove myself crazy trying to get it online and never succeeded.
    Thanks for the reminder about Alexa deals. I scrolled through and Ravensburger Labyrinth is going for $9.62 which is a great price. We love that game.

candaceb, what is the price of Walmart Lego deal? If it's not too far off, I would jump on the Alexa deal. Deals like that can go in and out of stock so quickly on the Walmart website. Walmart's Black Friday website can be very frustrating (at least in my experience).

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post

Second of all - what was the Walmart deal? Think about if the difference is worth driving yourself crazy and possibly not getting what you want again this year. According to CCC the average has been around $50. If you want it badly, just buy now it if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Thanks for the reminder about Alexa deals. I scrolled through and Ravensburger Labyrinth is going for $9.62 which is a great price. We love that game.

candaceb, what is the price of Walmart Lego deal? If it's not too far off, I would jump on the Alexa deal. Deals like that can go in and out of stock so quickly on the Walmart website. Walmart's Black Friday website can be very frustrating (at least in my experience).
    Alexa is an Amazon app. It's available on Echo, Tap, Dot, Fire TV, and Fire Tablets. Here's the landing page for the Alexa exclusive promos: https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=VANS?no..._p=2698968702&

The Walmart Lego deal is they have the 1500 pc box for $30 on Black Friday. Sale went live at 3AM EST last year. The site was laggy, but I managed to snag one. It required some patience, so if you don't mind the late hour and want to avoid going to the store, it's your best option. https://www.walmart.com/ip/45982582

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post

You can TRY to have Amazon notify you by adding the item to your Wishlist. It's not foolproof, but I've noticed that *sometimes* Amazon will notify me on my app on my phone when something on my Wishlist goes on LD. My best guess is that a light box would be under Office & School Supplies.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post

I'm having the same dilemma over that Lego box! But, I know I'm not doing black Friday so I should probably just order it now. Any chance there will be good cyber Monday deals on legos?
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast